On November 15, INA launched the seventh BestProfessor
contest, in which students have the opportunity to nominate a professor or high school professor who inspired their desire for learning and advancement, and who has instilled a love of the natural sciences.
It is possible to nominate professors
in the fields of mathematics, physics and chemistry. Also, we invite all students at technical and technological faculties, natural sciences faculties and geosciences faculties to participate in the competition by nominating their professors. At the end of the competition, the best professor in each category will receive a plaque
and a cash prize
, while the student who offers the most creative reasons for their nomination will win a tablet
. INA has launched this project with the aim of emphasizing the importance of mentoring in the education
of talented youths. Previous competitions have achieved a very good response among students.
Students can show their gratitude to their high school teachers:
• Who influenced their life with his/her own personality
• Because of whom students learned to love mathematics, physics or chemistry
• Because of whom students have chosen a career in natural sciences
• Who awakened in them the desire for learning and advancement
• Who uses innovative and modern educational tools and techniques in their work
INA invites all students to submit their nominations by December 15 via the form at www.ina.hr/najprofesor