- For more than half a century INA has been successfully engaged in exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in Croatia and abroad.
- More intensive exploration and production operations in Croatia commenced after the Second World War, and former INA Naftaplin, which is a synonym for numerous oil and gas discoveries, was founded in 1952.
- In more than 65 years of existence, INA has been a key player in oil and gas business in Croatia.
- In its history INA has been involved in exploration and production operations in 20 foreign countries.
- As a result of our expertise and experience, INA today continues with successful investments in domestic and international exploration and production projects using most advanced methods, technologies and industry practices.