- Long history of exploration and production in 20 foreign countries.
- INA has one operated and four non-operated concessions in Egypt and two non-operated concessions in Angola.
Health, Safety and Environment
- People, safety at work and environmental protection are top priority.
- HSE performance is determined by responsibility, design quality and prevention.
- Strict adherence to all effective laws and regulations and local customs in countries where INA is active.
Presence in Egypt since 1989. Five concessions comprising 10 oil fields:
- INA Operator: East Yidma concession,
- INA Partner: Production concessions: North Bahariya, Ras Qattara and West Abu Gharadig, and exploration concession East Damanhur.
Presence in Angola since 1981:
- two offshore concessions comprising 10 fields,
- blocks 3/05 and 3/05A, with 4% interest.