Coronavirus - Information for customers
PROTECTION MEASURES AT INA’S RETAIL SITES
It is extremely important to us that our retail sites be available to our customers, but it is just as important to provide our customers with a safe environment for the purchase of fuel and other goods. Thanks to the preventive measures and the effort invested by our employees, most of our retail sites operated without any delays and were safe in every way.
The safety of our employees and customers is, of course, our highest priority, which is why the preventive measures introduced before will remain in place to prevent the spread of the virus as much as possible:
- All our employees are familiar with the protection measures against the coronavirus, and informative posters are placed at points of sale to increase customer awareness of the methods of protection.
- We have installed protective screens at payment points to minimise social contact.
- Hygiene standards remain at a high level:
- The frequency of cleaning work surfaces and areas at retail sites, especially toilets, has increased.
- The gas nozzles are cleaned more frequently because they are touched by many visitors. We have ensured gloves should our customers wish to use them.
- As part of the intensified preventive measures, our employees at retail sites are provided with sufficient quantities of gloves and masks and hand sanitisers.
- All rooms are frequently ventilated.
- Our employees use protective equipment according to the instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health and as needed.
- Our employees are always there to help our customers fill-up gas, should they request assistance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RETAIL SITES
Currently, all INA retail sites are open and they operate in accordance with the working hours of each retail outlet, and you can thereby purchase gas and consumer goods at them.
Also, all Fresh Corners and car bars are open in strict compliance with the instructions of the decisions of the Civil Protection Committee of the Republic of Croatia. The tables are set at a distance of 1.5 m and we urge customers to try to spend as little time as possible at the retail sites when ordering and picking up food and drinks, all the while keeping a distance of at least 1.5 m.
Please note that the foods and drinks served (including freshly prepared sandwiches, hot dogs and other foods in our culinary offer) are prepared in accordance with the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
You can find more information about our business hours with our retail site search engine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
We invite our customers to adhere to the preventive measures at retail sites:
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Prevent the spread of droplet infections by covering your nose and mouth when you cough and/or sneeze.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 2m during social contact with people at retail sites and respect the rules on the maximum number of people within the space of the retail outlet.
- Use gloves when shaking handling the charger on the engine generator.
- Wear masks at INA’s retail sites; this is especially recommended for international cross-border freight traffic drivers.
Now that we all depend on each other, it is important to join forces and help each other by staying vigilant. INA makes sure to take care of its customers, but we would also ask you to take care of yourself and our employees.
INA employees work diligently to ensure the security of the market supply and that is why we sincerely appreciate the trust you give us and we hope to provide you with the best possible service in a safe environment.