Coronavirus - Information for customers
PROTECTION MEASURES AT INA’S RETAIL SITES
It is extremely important to us that our retail sites be available to our customers, but it is just as important to provide our customers with a safe environment for the purchase of fuel and other goods. Thanks to the preventive measures and the effort invested by our employees, most of our retail sites operated without any delays and were safe in every way.
The virus has not disappeared, but it has weakened, and the assessment of the Croatian Civil Protection Headquarters is that the time has come to dismiss the obligation to wear a protective mask, use COVID certificates and other protection measures (except in health and social care) from 9 April. It is recommended that you wear a protective mask depending on your individual assessment and personal responsibility.
The safety of our employees and customers is, of course, our highest priority, which is why some of the preventive measures introduced before will remain in place:
- disinfectant dispensers
- protective screens at payment points
Hygiene standards remain at high level:
- The frequency of cleaning work surfaces and areas at retail sites, especially toilets, has increased.
- The gas nozzles are cleaned more frequently because they are touched by many visitors. We have ensured gloves should our customers wish to use them.
- In case of renewed preventive measures, our employees at retail sites are provided with sufficient quantities of gloves and masks and hand sanitisers.
- All rooms are frequently ventilated.
- Our employees are always there to help our customers fill-up gas, should they request assistance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RETAIL SITES
Currently, all INA retail sites are open and they operate in accordance with the working hours of each retail site, and you can thereby purchase gas and consumer goods at them. You can find more information about our business hours with our retail site search engine.
From now on, customers can also look for INA’s offer on the Glovo application – delivery of selected products is available in Zagreb, Sesvete, Velika Gorica, Dubrovnik, Karlovac, Osijek, Pula, Rijeka, Sisak, Slavonski Brod, Split, Šibenik, Varaždin and Zadar.