Here you can find our current offer of properties for sale and lease. If you are interested in any of Ina’s properties not listed hereunder, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INA-Industrija nafte, d.d.
hereby announces the
The sale of properties owned by INA, d.d. is announced as follows:
- Properties are sold in their existing condition as registered ownership
- The purchase price must be offered in EUR.
- The initial price of the property is expressed in EUR, and the buyer pays the purchase price in HRK according to the CNB middle exchange rate valid at the payment date.
- INA, d.d. holds energy performance certificates for all properties for which that is stipulated by the Ordinance on the energy audits of buildings and energy certification of buildings.
- Payment deadline for the sale and purchase price is up to 60 (sixty) days from the date of concluding the sale and purchase contract.
- As a bid bond, it is necessary to pay a deposit in the amount of 10% of the initial sale price for properties worth up to EUR 100,000.00, and for properties with an initial sale price of more than EUR 100,000.00, it is necessary to pay the amount of EUR 10,000.00 to the account of INA d.d., IBAN number HR70 2484 0081 1006 1948 3, reference number: 076, payment description: deposit. The requested amount shall be paid in HRK at the CNB middle exchange rate valid at the payment date.
- The entire amount paid will be refunded within 60 (sixty) days from the date of receipt of payment to the payer’s account, unless the bid is accepted. In case if the most favourable bidder withdraws their purchase bid, INA, d.d. will retain the amount of the deposit paid.
- Property transfer tax and all other costs associated with the sale and purchase, as well as the transfer of ownership, are borne by the buyer.
The bids must include the following:
- name, surname and PIN of the bidder and their permanent residence (for natural persons), i.e., the name of the company with the address of the registered seat and PIN (for legal persons), as well as an active e-mail address;
- copy of the ID card (for natural persons), i.e., a decision on registration into the court register (for legal persons);
- Declaration of consent to collect and use personal data (Declaration);
- proof of deposit payment;
- number of the bidder’s account and name of the bank where the paid deposit will be refunded;
- number of the property in the advertisement, address and surface area expressed in m2 from the table for the property for which the purchase bid is submitted;
- total amount of the offered price in EUR, as well as the terms and method of payment for the purchase of the property.
Bids in written form shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the following address:
INA – Industrija nafte, d.d.
Asset and Services Management
Facility and Property Management
Property Purchase Bid – “DO NOT OPEN”
Avenija Većeslava Holjevca 10
10 020 ZAGREB
Participants will be informed on the results in writing, to the submitted e-mail address.
The selected bidder is obliged to conclude the Sale and Purchase Contract within 60 (sixty) days from the date of the Decision adopted by the INA, d.d. Management Board on the sale of the property.
Additional information and agreement on the property viewing can be arranged by phone:
091 497 3872 – for properties in Zagreb area and its surroundings
098 390 974 – for properties in Sisak-Moslavina County area
099 420 2443 – for properties in the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County area
091 497 1772 – for properties in the Osijek-Baranja County area
098 982 5648 – for properties in other areas
INA, d.d. reserves the right to accept or decline any and all bids, as well as to initiate the second round of bidding (via e-auction) on the basis of the evaluation of the viability of the bid.
All natural and legal persons from the territory of the Republic of Croatia and abroad have the right to submit their bids.
It is emphasized that the completed and signed Declaration of Consent to Collect and Use Personal Data is a material part of every bid. The Declaration shall be issued on the form prepared by INA, d.d., which can be downloaded at the INA, d.d. website where this property sale advertisement is published.
Interested persons can read in more detail and at any time about the personal data protection in the company INA d.d. in the document “Personal Data Protection Policy in INA, d.d.”, where it is stated in detail why INA, d.d. collects personal data, how they handle the collected data, and whom they transfer the data to.
Personal Data Protection Policy in INA, d.d. is available on the INA, d.d. website, https://www.ina.hr/zastita-osobnih-podataka