Prevention of major accidents involving hazardous substances
In order to reduce the risks of major accidents in industries where hazardous substances are present, measures to prevent major accidents and appropriate preparation and response are necessary.
The Major-accident Prevention Policy was developed by INA, based on major-accident risk assessment, which guarantees a high-level protection of human health and environment through the application of appropriate measures, procedures and safety management systems.
Regulation on the Prevention of Major Accidents involving Hazardous Substances (Seveso Directive) prescribes, among other things, operators’ liabilities of measures to prevent the major accident, and Annex VI prescribes information that the operator is obliged to provide to the public in case of emergency in the event of major accident. INA, d.d. plants covered by Annex VI preparation:
Exploration and Production:
- Fractionation facility Ivanić Grad
- Transmission station Graberje
- Transmission station Beničanci
- Transmission station Đeletovci
- Transmission station Jamarice
- Transmission station Stružec
- Transmission station Šandrovac
- Transmission station Žutica