Corporate Communications Sector constantly receives donations and sponsorships requests during the whole year.
A request must be filed on the form found on this page at least 30 days before the date of the event or the beginning of the project for which donation or sponsorship is needed. If possible, please also file the above mentioned documents with the form (optional).
Kindly send your requests on the application form only via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you are not able to send the request via e-mail, you can send it to the following address:
Corporate Communications Sector
Avenija V. Holjevca 10
10020 Zagreb, Croatia
Specifying „Donations and sponsorships“
For any further information please contact us at the phone number: 01 64 50 711 on working days from 10 AM to 2 PM.
INA's Corporate Communications Sector will contact you with further instructions for the process of granting the donation or sponsorship if:
We take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your trust and interest in our company and wish you success in your future work!
- you filed the request on the required form
- the request is sent on time (at least 30 days) before the date of the event or the beginning of the project for which donation or sponsorship is needed
- the request is in accordance with INA's socially responsible business conduct guidelines
The request should be accompanied with:
- A short description of the project/program:
- description of experiences, accomplishments and the organization's ability to complete the enclosed project
- aims to be achieved by implementing the enclosed project
- work plan
- expected results
- description of the evaluation methods for the project results
- A copy of the Association Registration Resolution
- Copies of certified financial reports on the association's business in the previous year.
- Project budget application form
- Recommendations, decisions on the co-financing of the project, or a letter of intent for the co-financing of the program
- Materials, publications, newspaper articles and other documentation exemplifying the organization's work