The Group comprises a number of companies either partially or fully owned by the company INA, d.d. The registered office of the company is at Avenija Većeslava Holjevca 10, Zagreb, Croatia. On December 31, 2021 INA Group had 9,655 employees. The Group holds a dominant position in oil business in Croatia; it is a leader in oil and gas exploration and production, in oil processing and in oil and oil derivatives distribution.
This scheme presents INA, d.d. and its subsidiaries.
- Exploration and Production
- Refining and Marketing
- Consumer Services & Retail
- Corporate affairs
- Corporate Services
SUBSIDIARIES IN CROATIA
- CROSCO, naftni servisi, d.o.o.
- STSI, Integrirani tehnički servisi d.o.o.
- INA MAZIVA d.o.o.
- Hostin d.o.o.
- Top Računovodstvo Servisi d.o.o.
- INA Maloprodajni servisi d.o.o.
- Plavi tim d.o.o.
- INA VATROGASNI SERVISI d.o.o.
- INA Industrijski servisi d.o.o. Zagreb
- CROPLIN, d.o.o., Zagreb
- INA Slovenija d.o.o. Ljubljana
- INA d.o.o. Beograd
- INA-Crna Gora d.o.o. Podgorica
- Holdina d.o.o. Sarajevo
- Adriagas S.r.l. Milano
- INA – KOSOVO d.o.o., Priština, Kosovo
- INA BL d.o.o., Banja Luka, BIH
- Energopetrol d.d.