Exploration & Production Laboratory
The scope of the E&P Laboratory is defined through:
- Active cooperation in exploration and definition of new research areas and oil systems,
- Technical support for the development and production of oil and gas processes,
- The quality performance of laboratory research of rocks and reservoir fluids (raw oil, gas condensate, natural gas, water) from geological, geochemical, petrophysical, thermodynamic, corrosion and physical and chemical aspects with the detailed data interpretation,
- Creating a professional laboratory report and studies with data interpretation.
Expertise in the implementation of certain analytical methods was confirmed by Accreditation certificate No. 1048 given from the Croatian Accreditation Agency according to HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard.
In addition to our own laboratories that cover all needs for analysis and monitoring of oil and gas exploration and production and provide services to external clients, we have also built partnership relations with universities, scientific institutes and external collaborators.
- GEOLOGY AND GEOCHEMISTRY
Biostratigraphic, petrographic-sedimentological and geochemical analyses, interpretations and studies.
- PETROPHYSICS AND THERMODYNAMICS
Petrophysical analyzes of rocks, EOR and special studies on reservoir conditions, sampling, PVT analyzes and studies, characterization of reservoir and process fluids, rheological and corrosion tests and monitoring.