Core business of INA, d.d. and its subsidiaries
The principal activities of INA and its subsidiaries (the INA Group), are:
- Exploration and production of oil and gas in Croatia and abroad
- Processing of oil and production of oil derivatives in the refineries located in Rijeka (Urinj) and Sisak, where fuels production is located, and Zagreb, where lubricants are produced
- Retail sales of oil derivatives and other products through a retail network (more than 500 service stations in Croatia and neighbouring Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Montenegro)
- Trading in crude oil and oil derivatives
- Supply and sale of natural gas
- IT services – Plavi tim d.o.o.
- Provision of drilling, workover and other services related to oil and gas exploration and production, both on-shore and off-shore – services provided by Crosco d.o.o.
- Provision of services related to the construction of oil pipelines, gas pipelines, processing plants and processing plant maintenance – services provided by STSI d.o.o.
- Production and sales of lubricants – INA MAZIVA d.o.o.
- Catering and tourism – Hostin d.o.o.
- Financial services – Top Računovodstvo Servisi d.o.o.
- Firefighting services – INA Vatrogasni servisi d.o.o.