Croatia has seven cultural and historical natural wonders included on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, as well as eight national parks and eleven parks of nature. In a desire to present the beauty of our national parks to domestic and foreign customers, INA has launched a summer campaign, which offers a possibility to visit five national parks at lower ticket price:
- NP Brijuni
- NP Paklenica
- NP Mljet
- NP Risnjak
- NP Sjeverni Velebit
If you purchase at selected INA’s highway petrol stations from 21 June to 31 August:
- in amount of at least HRK 200.00 for passenger vehicles (up to 3.5 t)
- i.e. at least HRK 500.00 (for vehicles over 3.5 t)
you get a 25% discount voucher on the daily price of the ticket. One vehicle can get maximally five vouchers.
Vouchers can be used until 31 December 2013.
A list of 39 selected INA’s petrol stations, where you can acquire the right for a discount voucher, is available here.
Further information about national parks participating in the action is available on following web sites:
- NP Brijuni: http://www.brijuni.hr/
- NP Paklenica: http://www.paklenica.hr/
- NP Mljet: http://www.np-mljet.hr/
- NP Risnjak: http://www.risnjak.hr/
- NP Sjeverni Velebit: http://www.np-sjeverni-velebit.hr
Fill up at INA and discover natural beauty of Croatia!